We recognise that sometimes things simply have to proceed to a court hearing and circumstances dictate the need for your company to bring an action in order to get what is rightfully yours or defend an action that has been brought against your company.
This process can be time consuming and expensive so we recognise that your business will want to resolve the situation as quickly as possible. We will find you a Barrister who will advise you on the strengths and weaknesses of your case and advise you on what your chances of success are. They will also set out what the cost implications will be.
Direct Barristers will put you in touch with an experienced Barrister with the requisite expertise to guide you through every step of the the process. The Barrister’s fees will be agreed at each stage of the process with no nasty surprises along the way. You will be able to have the peace of mind and the confidence that you are likely to make substantial savings on your fees. This means you will also maintain control of fees and costs throughout the proceedings.
Examples of the sort of things we can get a Barrister to assist you with include:
- Advising on all forms of commercial contract disputes including disputes as to terms and misrepresentations
- Advising and conducting negotioations on behalf of clients at all stages of a claim
- Shareholder disputes and litigation involving directors
- Proffesional negligence matters
- Advising on partnership disputes and all partnership litigation matters
- Insolvency advice including the presenting of statutory demands, presenting and defending winding up petitions and advising on company voluntary arrangements
- Property litigation
- Construction litigation