At Direct Barristers you can be confident that we will facilitate the highest level of legal advice for whatever issues your business is facing.
We have long established relationships with a number of Barristers who have the expertise and experience at all levels of Courts and Tribunals. This includes the High Court, the County Court, the Crown Court, Inquests, Employment Tribunals, Disciplinary Tribunals and the Magistrates’ Court. Within the jurisdiction of the High Court we can provide Barristers who can advise and represent you in the Queen’s Bench, Chancery and Family Divisions, as well as the Companies Court and all matters before Masters and Registrars.
In times of austerity and efficiency savings, all businesses need to save money and work leaner in order to compete in their respective business environment.
Legal costs are often an inevitable expenditure that can form a significant part of a company’s running costs, and in doing so eat into your profits. By choosing the direct access route and allowing Direct Barristers to assist you in this process you could make significant savings on your legal fees. We will ensure that your costs are fixed in advance of each stage of any proceedings, avoiding any unexpected fees once things are underway.
You need to ensure that your business is operating within the law and is fully compliant with all regulatory provisions, as any breach can result in possible civil, criminal or regulatory legal liability,
Your business may have long established relationships with a Solicitor who you trust and have used for a number of years, equally you may have an in house legal team.
By considering the direct access option this will allow you to obtain the highest quality advice directly from a Barrister. This means you will not need to involve a Solicitor and, in turn, incur the associated Solicitor’s costs.
We only use experienced Barristers who are highly regarded in their individual areas of law and you can be sure they will have the expertise you need, no matter what issues you are facing.
A Barrister can assist in many different ways including but not limited to the following:
- Expert advice in respect of legal, evidential, procedural and tactical issues relating to your specific case
- Drafting of all legal documents and Court documents. This includes things like assisting you with correspondence, with the other side and any third parties, as well as preparing Skeleton Arguments, Particulars of Claim, Counterclaims, Witness Statements, Notices of Appeal and Defences
- Assistance with and representation in negotiations, mediation and arbitration
- Expertise in Court advocacy including Crown Court, Tribunals, County Court and the High Court (Queen’s Bench Division)
- Drafting, preparation and writing of contracts
The law is incredibly complex in the Commercial Business world and getting the right advice in the most cost effective way is crucial. By instructing a Barrister with the expertise you need, your business will save time and a considerable amount of money on legal fees.